Jun 09, 2023 / Author: China Glutathione suppliers & NMN manufacturers
Glutathione (GSH) is a tripeptide composed of glutamic acid, cysteine and glycine.
Glutathione is an innate substance in the human body. It exists in almost every cell of the body. It plays a certain role in the processes of biological oxidation, amino acid transport, poison detoxification, and protection of hemoglobin. It is the body's maintenance of physiological functions. important elements of .
Glutathione exists in the human body in two forms, reduced glutathione (GSH) and oxidized glutathione (GSSG). In infants and young children, the glutathione content in the body is the highest. As the age increases, the concentration of glutathione in the human body will begin to decline.
Glutathione plays an important role in coordinating body mechanisms and protecting body functions, so it is recommended to supplement glutathione properly to help maintain the body's original defense.
Physiological functions of glutathione:
1. Detoxification: combine with poisons or drugs to eliminate their toxic effects and achieve the effect of protecting the liver.
2. Participate in redox reactions: As an important reducing agent, it participates in various redox reactions in the body.
3. Protect the activity of thiol enzymes: keep the active group of thiol enzymes—SH in a reduced state.
4. Maintain the stability of the membrane structure of red blood cells: eliminate the destructive effect of oxidants on the membrane structure of red blood cells.
5. Maintain balance: correct the imbalance of acetylcholine and cholinesterase, and play an anti-allergic effect.
6. Anti-pigmentation: Prevent pigmentation caused by sun exposure, sweat spots, etc., and reduce the formation of melanin.
7. Improve the skin's antioxidant capacity: make the skin healthier and make the skin shiny.
Application of Glutathione:
Clinically: Glutathione is widely used in auxiliary pharmaceuticals for various types of liver damage;
Beauty: glutathione can prevent skin aging and pigmentation;
Health care: It can resist oxidation and remove excess free radicals in the body, protect the liver, etc., and keep young;
Food: Glutathione can shorten bread making time, strengthen food nutrition, preserve food stability, etc.
How to supplement glutathione?
For young and healthy people, if the diet is rich in fresh food, the level of their own glutathione synthesis in the body is very good. If the body is aging, it will not be able to synthesize enough glutathione to replace the lost part.
2. Dietary Supplement
Eating more fresh vegetables, fruits and freshly cooked meat and fish, such as broccoli and garlic, can promote the synthesis of glutathione. The principle is that they help activate the enzymes needed for the synthesis of glutathione. Processed foods destroy glutathione, so people who often eat processed foods tend to be deficient in glutathione.
3. Take Supplements
Glutathione is available in capsules, tablets, sublingual tablets, and liposomes. Sublingual tablets and liposomes are relatively better absorbed, however, before taking any supplement, please Always consult your healthcare provider for a diagnosis, accurate medical information, and clearance.
4. Healthy living
Smoking, excessive drinking, obesity, etc. will consume a lot of glutathione, and a healthy diet and lifestyle can minimize the consumption of glutathione in the body.
Supplier Introduction: China glutathione supplier and NMN manufacturer GSHworld, the company mainly develops biotechnology and industrialization. As a global pioneer in enzymatic catalytic ATP regeneration technology, our company advocates green production and is committed to providing customers with better and more environmentally friendly products and services. Glutathione Manufacturer,NMN Factory,Citicoline Sodium supplier,China NMN manufacturers
Oct 20, 2023