Jun 28, 2023 / Author: China Glutathione suppliers & NMN manufacturers
Glutathione is a tripeptide composed of glutamic acid, cystine and glycine, present in every cell of the body. Glutathione plays an important role in the biochemical defense system of the human body and has various physiological functions.
1. For symptoms such as radiation, radiopharmaceuticals or leukopenia caused by antineoplastic drugs, glutathione can play a protective role.
2. Glutathione can combine with toxic compounds, heavy metal ions or carcinogens entering the body, and promote their excretion from the body to neutralize and detoxify.
3. As an important antioxidant in the body, glutathione can remove free radicals in the human body, clean and purify the environmental pollution in the human body, thereby improving people's physical and mental health.
4. Glutathione protects cell membranes from oxidative damage, prevents red blood cell hemolysis and promotes the reduction of methemoglobin, and relieves discomfort caused by hypoxemia, nausea and liver diseases. It can also protect hemoglobin from hydrogen peroxide oxidation, free radicals and other oxidations so that it can continue to function normally to transport oxygen.
5. Glutathione can correct the imbalance of acetylcholine and cholinesterase and play an anti-allergic effect.
6. Glutathione also has a good effect in treating corneal diseases and improving sexual function.
7. Due to the detoxification and antioxidant capacity of glutathione itself, glutathione has an important role in protecting the liver.
At present, glutathione is widely used clinically, in addition to using its sulfhydryl group to chelate heavy metals, fluoride, mustard gas and other toxin poisoning, it is also used in hepatitis, hemolytic diseases, keratitis, cataract and retinal diseases, etc., as an adjuvant treatment Drug.
Thanks to the antioxidant properties of glutathione, its skin care benefits and effects are also remarkable.
1. Freckle removal and whitening
Glutathione binds to copper ions on the tyrosinase molecule, inactivating the tyrosinase activity and then it inhibits the production of melanin. Glutathione reduces free radicals and peroxides, weakening the biochemical activity of melanocytes. It interacts with dopamine to reduce the formation of melanin.
Glutathione can also decompose melanin, neutralize the toxicity of pigment cells, prevent cell necrosis and deterioration, and achieve a better freckle removal effect.
In short, the whitening effect of glutathione acts on the entire process of melanin production.
2. Anti-oxidation and anti-aging
The structure of glutathione contains active sulfhydryl groups. This special structure makes it the main free radical scavenger in the body, allowing free radical scavenging reactions to continue in the body. Glutathione is not only directly involved in scavenging free radicals, but also regulates external antioxidants, such as vitamins C and E, to maintain their active (reduced) state. Otherwise, the oxidized vitamins will become new toxins, accumulate in the body, and then form new free radicals.
After cleaning free radicals, glutathione can also promote cell regeneration and increase cell vitality, make skin elastic, improve cell viability, and delay skin aging.
3. Enhance skin elasticity
The skin is continuously supplemented with glutathione, which provides a good environment for the growth of new skin cells. As a result, the proportion of new skin cells among epidermal cells increases. Glutathione has a good comprehensive moisturizing effect and makes skin cells healthier. Makes skin hydrated, smoother and more elastic.
Supplier Introduction: China glutathione supplier and NMN manufacturer GSHworld, the company mainly develops biotechnology and industrialization. As a global pioneer in enzymatic catalytic ATP regeneration technology, our company advocates green production and is committed to providing customers with better and more environmentally friendly products and services. Glutathione Manufacturer,NMN Factory,Citicoline Sodium supplier,China NMN manufacturers