Apr 08, 2022 / Author: China Glutathione suppliers & NMN manufacturers
In the 1920s, people began to study glutathione, and it has been widely used in various fields of food processing.
1.Appropriately adding glutathione to meat and seafood can effectively inhibit the decomposition of nucleic acid, enhance flavor, and prolong the shelf life of food.
2. As a feed additive, glutathione can effectively promote the growth of livestock and poultry such as broilers and piglets.
3. Glutathione promotes the growth and development of seafood fish by increasing the digestive enzyme activity of fish, promoting the secretion of growth hormone and improving protein synthesis.
4. Glutathione can maintain good fermentation characteristics while reducing the browning value of fruit wine, and also play a protective role on the aroma components of wine.
5. Application in condiments Glutathione can also be used as a flavoring agent in food, which has a certain taste-enhancing effect.
6. The content of glutathione in flour products is low, and most of them will be lost after processing and cooking. However, in the process of its processing, adding an appropriate amount of glutathione can not only effectively improve the rheological properties of the dough, control the strength and viscosity of the dough, but also shorten the kneading time and drying time of the noodle products; Glutathione also acts as an inhibitor of tyrosinase, preventing undesirable color changes.
7. Appropriately adding glutathione to dairy products can enhance its pleasant flavor and effectively improve the quality of dairy products; adding glutathione to yogurt production can stabilize the quality. It is proved that glutathione and transglutaminase can improve the rheological properties of yogurt.
Using glutathione as the functional active factor, it can also be made into other different types of functional foods, such as beverages, hobby products (candy, etc.), dairy products, pasta foods, fermented foods and specially designed for some special groups (such as pregnant women, Oral health care products designed for infants and patients, etc.
As an important biologically active substance in the body, glutathione has physiological functions such as anti-aging, anti-oxidation, anti-allergy, alleviation of fatigue and prevention of diabetes. At present, it is mainly used in many fields such as food, medicine, health care products and cosmetics. In the future, it will also have huge development potential in the field of biological fertilizers and feed additives.
Supplier Introduction: China glutathione supplier and NMN manufacturer GSHworld, the company mainly develops biotechnology and industrialization. As a global pioneer in enzymatic catalytic ATP regeneration technology, our company advocates green production and is committed to providing customers with better and more environmentally friendly products and services. Glutathione Manufacturer,NMN Factory,Citicoline Sodium supplier,China NMN manufacturers