Glutathione bulk powder raw material - NMN suppliers & manufacturers in China.
Adenosine is an endogenous nucleoside that spreads throughout human cells. It can directly enter the myocardium and be phosphorylated to generate adenosine, which participates in myocardial energy metabolism, and also participates in dilating coronary vessels and increasing blood flow. Adenosine has physiological effects on the cardiovascular system and many other systems and tissues of the body. Adenosine is an important intermediate for the synthesis of Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP), adenine, adenylic acid, and vidarabine.
Product description of Adenosine powder:
White or almost white powder
Not more than 10 ppm
Loss on drying
Not more than 0.5%
24 months when properly stored.
Where does adenosine come from?
(1) In the case of reduced energy supply and energy consumption, ATP removes 2 phosphoric acid and becomes AMP. AMP has two metabolic pathways: one is dephosphorylated by 5-nucleotidase to become adenosine; the other is converted to IMP by deaminase. The first way is the main way.
(2) S adenosyl homocysteine is hydrolyzed to produce adenosine and homocysteine.
(3) Adenine reacts with 1-phosphate ribose to become adenosine and phosphoric acid.
What does adenosine do to the heart?
Adenosine is an endogenous factor released during tissue ischemia. Since Ely et al. found in 1985 that adenosine also has a direct protective effect on cardiomyocytes, research on the cardioprotective effect of adenosine has continued to deepen.
Cardioprotective effects of adenosine:
1. Trigger and mediate myocardial ischemic preconditioning: Adenosine plays a role in triggering and mediating early ischemic preconditioning.
2. Reduce myocardial reperfusion injury: In myocardial ischemia, the application of adenosine can promote the recovery of its function, reduce myocardial cell damage, and reduce ATP decomposition.
3. Reduce cardiomyocyte apoptosis: Adenosine inhibits apoptosis protein Bcl-2 during reperfusion, promotes the expression of apoptosis protein Bax, and at the same time inhibits cardiomyocyte apoptosis by reducing neutrophil aggregation.
GSH BIO-TECH is an innovative high-tech enterprise with enzyme catalysis technology in the field of synthetic biology as the core and cross-application of multidisciplinary technologies.We are adenosine and adenosine triphosphate(ATP) suppliers, Should you have interests in us, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us，we will be pleased to supply any further information you require.
1. Good knowledge on different market can meet special requirements.
2. Real manufacturer with our own factory located in Anhui,China
3. Strong professional technical team ensure to produce the top quality products.
4. Special cost control system ensure to provide the most favorable price.
5. Rich experience in active pharmaceutical ingredients field.
Q:Can we print our own logo?
A:Yes,we offer OEM service.
Q: Do you provide sample?
A:Yes,we provide free sample but we don’t bear the shipping cost.
Q:What's your products?
A:active pharmaceutical ingredients.
Q:What’s the MOQ for your products?
Q:What’s the payment terms?
A: 100% T/T in advance.