β-Nicotinamide mononucleotide plays an important role in the production of human cellular energy and participates in the synthesis of intracellular NAD (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, an important coenzyme for cellular energy conversion). Nicotinamide (nicotinamide) is a derivative of vitamin B3, also known as niacin. NAD+ is a molecule with multiple functions in the body, primarily by promoting cell signaling enzymes called sirtuins. These enzymes are required for normal function, and SIRT1 (of which there are seven sirtuins) is particularly unique. Studies have shown that it is very active after calorie restriction, which in itself brings a variety of benefits, including signs of increased lifespan. Sure enough, further testing showed that elevated levels of SIRT1 protected against metabolic decline and disease.
Glutathione bulk powder raw material - NMN suppliers & manufacturers in China.
1. NMN is used to help improve various geriatric diseases;
2. NMN relieves or relieves sub-health problems such as chronic fatigue and poor sleep.
3. NMN has the effect of keeping the mind clear;
4. NMN improves immunity to diseases and accelerates physical recovery;
5. NMN increases energy, volume level and reaction speed, maintaining physical strength
6. NMN improves detoxification ability and protects the liver.
7. NMN can increase dopamine levels, improve mood, increase blood supply to the brain, and relieve brain decline caused by depression;
8. NMN improves skin health and delays skin aging;
Applicaiton:API, intermediate, Health care products, Cosmetic products
Storage condition: Store in cool place and keep container away from sunlight
1. Nicotinamide Mononucleotide belongs to vitamin B, which is involved in metabolism in the body and can be used to prevent pellagra or other niacin deficiency diseases.
2. Nicotinamide mononucleotide can be used as feed/human nutrition to promote growth and enhance immunity.
3. Nicotinamide mononucleotide plays an important role in the production of human cellular energy, and it participates in the synthesis of intracellular NAD (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, an important coenzyme for cellular energy conversion)
Packaging and delivery:
Our factory and certifications:
Q1: Are you a manufacturer?
A: Yes, we are a factory established in 2013.
Q2: Which payment methods do you accept?
A: By T/T to our company account
Q3: Can you give me a discounted price?
A: Of course, it depends on your quantity
Q4: How can I get samples?
A: Free samples are available, but the shipping fee will be in your account.
Q5: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
A: You can get free samples, just need to pay the shipping cost or arrange express to pick up.
Oct 20, 2023