Assay：C10H14N5Na2O13P3≥95%（on the dried basis）
Glutathione bulk powder raw material - NMN suppliers & manufacturers in China.
Adenosine is a natural chemical found in all human cells and is a drug/supplement that can be used to manage many symptoms and boost energy levels.
Adenosine can bind to purinergic receptors in cells, resulting in many beneficial physiological responses. What does adenosine do to the brain, muscles, heart and other organs? As you'll learn below, it has some of the following effects and benefits:
1. Relaxes blood vessel smooth muscle (vasodilation) and increases blood flow (circulation)
2. Modulates neurotransmitter release in the central nervous system
3. Assists in synaptic plasticity
4. Neuroprotection against oxidative stress
5. As an anticonvulsant molecule
6. Regulates T cell proliferation and cytokine production
7. Inhibit lipolysis (decompose fat and other lipids by hydrolysis, releasing fatty acids into the blood)
8. Stimulates bronchoconstriction (constriction of the airways in the lungs due to tightening of surrounding smooth muscles)
9. Potentially Helps Muscles Adapt to Exercise, Improving Endurance, Strength, and Power
Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) — ATP is the primary energy-carrying molecule in all living things on Earth. It captures chemical energy after the breakdown of food molecules and uses this energy to fuel cellular processes. All three macronutrients (carbohydrates, proteins, and fats) can be converted into ATP.
Adenosine Triphosphate Disodium（C10H14N5Na2O13P3）
White or almost white powder
C10H14N5Na2O13P3≥95%（on the dried basis）
Not more than 10 ppm
Loss on drying
Not more than 8%
18 months when properly stored.
Which foods can increase ATP? All macronutrients contribute to ATP production, but a diet that includes certain nutrients can help increase production. The best way to support your body's ability to make ATP is to eat foods that contain:
protein (provides essential amino acids)
Omega-3 fatty acids
L-methionine (supports SAMe production)
The easiest way to increase your ATP levels is to eat a variety of healthy foods, as your body uses molecules in food to make ATP and energy. More recently, however, adenosine and ATP have been incorporated into supplements marketed as energy boosters.
We has always adhered to green environmental protection, technological innovation and global layout. The company is equipped with advanced scientific research equipment and an experienced scientific research team. The enzymatic technology developed by the company has obtained a number of national patents.
Anhui GSH Bio-Technology Co.,LTD. is committed to innovative research and development of high value-added APIs, important pharmaceutical intermediates and cosmetic raw materials, realizing commercial production, and stably and continuously serving global customers.
Oct 20, 2023